The Skirret is a repository for articles, papers, and documents of Masonic interest. The materials are arranged in two sections: the Library and the Archive. These sections reflect the provenance of the materials.
The Library contains documents collected for research projects, sorted by category and author.
Please note that the Skirret site was not designed for viewing on cellphones.
- Origin of the Rosicrucians and the Free-Masons (De Quincey)
- A Letter from the Grand Mistress (Swift)
- Judaized Scots, Jacobite Jews, and the Development of Cabalistic Freemasonry
- German Freemasonry in the Weimar Republic and the Third Reich
- Some Ancient Scots-Irish-Swedish Sources for “Antient” Freemasonry
- The Story of the Jewish‐Masonic Conspiracy, 1776‐1945
- The Russian Masonic Movement in the Years 1906–1918
- The Order of Women Freemasons
- Freemasonry in Poland
- Desaguliers and the March of Modern Masonry